Saturday, March 8, 2008

LOOK HERE http://purekias.blogspot.com/ .


What's that?
Okays, that's 3E1 class blog.
Created by not me but Elena.
I like the url (:
It's unique.
& also, since we are the only class who take PURE sciences, ... ... ...
Therefore, and that's why.


I'm sorry to those in other bands whose homework are not stated.
i don't know what hw you guys having.
so, tell ele or me. alrights?


#1. Emaths (3pages)
#2. Emaths (IT de)
#3. Amaths ws
#4. Chem journal
#5. Bio 10/5 yrs series
#6. Chinese newspaper thing
#7. Chinese gong han
#8. SS ws
#9. USSW (5 entries)
#10. Chem ws -1/2 way through((((((((:
#11. Chem wb
& geography project.


People people,
is there really physics online journal ????
i can't find it.
help ~~~~~~~


just for fun,
I went to search for Ms Khong (our amaths cher)
on the net.
& she was i think supervisor of maths department of SengKang Sec previously?
lol.


i dumped all my homeowrk on my study table
& it's sooo messy.

No comments: