Tuesday, June 10, 2008

3 CHEERS FOR ME. YAY!
I finally started doing my homework. haha.
just joking :D

First week i finished A-maths :D
Second week i did none :P
This morning, I did my Emaths.
2 More homework to go. WHEEE [:

i was quite surprised this year :P
because i only got like homework for 3 subjects ONLY, out of 9 or 8.
the rest, NONE.
totally miracle.

anyways, very busy these few days.
not about school.
haven't been going to school much YET.

So lets see what i've been doing during the hols.
- quite long ago went to collect bro's passport.
- last last week's choir practices
- cant rmb which day, went swimming at tampines
- on 3 june, went sg poly open house
- 6 june, school's rice farming activity
- recently last weekend went kallang-suntec-tampines
- yesterday, went compass point.

probably forgotten some.

coming programmes. sigh.
- short trip
- checkup at HBP
- deadline for I&E project business proposal or w/e.
- more choir practices/ OSO rehearsal
- more rice farming activities

No comments: