And, September Holidays are soon over.
This holiday is propably the most well-spent one, for me la.
Everyday, I'm going back to school. Except weekends
But not all are for extra lessons/remedial/supplementary :D
One thing, the blog song if you ever realised, is the combination of six
songs. Intro by Amanda during tuition yesterday, lol.
Rather unique :D
Btw, these are the songs:
1. Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
2. Howie Day - Collide
3. Five For Fighting - Superman
4. Angela Ammons - Always Getting Over You
5. Boyzone - All That I Need
6. 3 Doors Down - Here Without You
Okays, I shall reblog the entire week happenings.
Monday, 1 Sept!
Trip to Orchid Garden @ Botanical Garden with Biomates & Mrs Lau's family!


Tuesday, 2 Sept!
1, Biology 'O' Level SPA
2, Social Studies Extra Lesson
Wednesday, 3 Sept!
9 to 10.30am : Chemistry Extra Lesson
11.30 to 6pm : Singapore Poly Experience Trip :D
I chose to experience Biotechnology in Chemical & Life science since the previous time I chose Chemical Engineering, while the rest of the 3E1 were spilt into their own choices.
Though I wish to try Biomedical, probably next year open house. Lol.
Visited the Solarium(?) to see the Aeroponics/Hydroponics stuff.


Hands-On activity, Test for the amount of sugar/salt in each soft drinks using that thing (:And stuff like that.






When the whole course ended, visited the Moberly where students slack etc.Concert performance ; dance/live band etcPlayed pool.




Went to PS for dinner with Cryst, YH, QL, Ele.Visited Yamaha.Walked around, MRT back to Home :D
Thursday, 4 Sept!
Choir! , Fun :D
And when I thought I completed my holidays school programmes, I received an email from Mrs Lau requesting us(rice planting people) to retrun to school on Friday for harvesting. SIGH.
Friday, 5 Sept!
Rice harvesting/clearing the land.
Hard work okay.
When it all ended, Mrs Lau treated us bubble tea :D
strawberry soda :D
Afternoon, decided not to go over to my cousin's house, instead, went swimming at the new swimming complex at Anchorvale(sengkang).
Not bad la, but play long will sian.
Returned home, slept until 15 minutes before tuition. zzzz
But it's not so bad, the tuition centre is next to my house. lol.I was still early :D
Back to school on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment