Monday, October 27, 2008

Exams are over, but it doesn't feel like it.
Tmr would be my last paper, MT LC. lol.
Then checking of paper, specifically, Chinese only.
I'm not interested in knowing my paper 2 marks. zz

Today, went out to Anchorvale Sport Complex.
freaking damn lots of people, public holiday zzz.
So didn't swim much.

One more thing, people are like having their holidays now lor!
& we are like still going school.
I don't mind going if there are like post exam activities,
normal lessons leh?!
worst thing is, i'm going for OBS 5 days.
miss out 5 days of lessons, should have chosen the Perth Trip instead.
Oh yar, CCA are resuming for me this Thursday. nightmare.

and and and, I'm super envious of Valerie Koh, who has not started watching.
I left last episode of Fang Yang, which i'm trying to resist myself from watching.
Because, I don't know what i'm left to do if i watch finish it.
For alot of reasons, I love this drama to death!
Not just because of Lin Zhi Ying :D
The storyline is nice.
I shall finish it on Wednesday since it's marking day.
Then maybe re-watch. hahaha. lol.

For now, watch CCS & Bu Liang Xiao Hua.
the latter is damn funnnny.
freaking hilarious especially behind the scenes/NG.
so yar, nth to do? watch :D

No comments: