Thursday, October 16, 2008

If only i was born in taiwan, yesterday 19 years earlier.
ahaha, just joking. LOL


I wanna blog today.
Since my first paper is over today, GEOG.
i did question 2 and 3, but regret leh.
I wanted to do Q1 but the stupid essay turned out to be the effectiveness of river channelisation.
Which i had totally no points to write la. freaking retard.

Anyways, tmr will be worst since its physics.
not really very worried over it :D
I don't know why.
Instead i'm scared of biology, essays you see.

So ya, Physics.
come prepared with a formula sheet in your mind.

Btw, i recently watched fang yang de xing xing.
and i know i've been telling everyone about it. annoying rights.
It's a almost once upon a time idol drama, but i love it :D
the guy! dammnnnn chio la! lol. the girl also :D
i shall just watch one more episode. ><

No comments: