Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hello! Oh yes, I love this song tooo :D
Anyways!

Yesterday (24/11)
Had Choir committee meeting with the design group.
Well, we were supposed to come up with ideas for 2009 CCA Fair.
However, it turned out that we were reminiscing about OBS. aha! Sorry Yilin!
Somehow, decided to visit PS.
We went to Made With Love, Spotlight, had some snacks, and returned home.

Haha, thanks people!

Today (25/11)
Main highlight: CHOIR!
Today was surprisingly fun.
PT was great! running wasn't tiring though it's like 7 rounds.
Sectional practice was again, chatting about OBS.
The timing/rhythm thing was, Very Fun. ha!
With that i meant the clapping, snapping, stampings. coordination problems etc.
Ziyi and all of us were deliberately stamping on the floor loudly :D
I like the sound, and idk why. haha.
Although the piece sounds weird, !#$%^@ hard to learn, we had fun yeah?
Hope upcoming practices would be like this.

As for tomorrow, ROLLER BLADE pleaseee?
But before that, I think i'm going to YH hse to complete the Design stuff.
Anyone wanna join? contact me :D

sunburnt ; painnnnnnnn.

No comments: