Friday, January 9, 2009

I managed to not use the com for a week, great!
make it an exception for today cause i wanna print stuff for my class deco.
And since it's FRIDAY! might as while unwind a little.
& Tmr's CCA FAIR! fun la, usually we ended playing the CCA bomb each other thing.
Back to the usage of com, I wasn't tempted at all, since i am already packed with activities everyday.
from CCA to remedials, supplementary & extra lessons, and its all about O levels.
It feels as though its very very very near.
The stress is definitely setting in and progressively building up.

Nonetheless, i am still enjoying school's life, lessons, CCA(:
I used to complain about the freaking CCA(especially), remedials.
Well, instead of groaning and complaining why not make the last year enjoyable.
No use complaining anyways, might as well appreciate everything that things happen
For once, i really enjoyed studying and having the stress pushing me forward.
It's like a form of satisfaction achieving something I never really did before.
I love the way that computer is no longer a threat/temptation (:

And the 2 hours homework policy thing?
I think homework is still managable, nothing has change actually.

SOOOOO, as for my new year/CNY resolution!
1, aiming for all subjects to get a B3 and above in O lvl(hopefully!)
2, i want edusave scholarship (top 5% instead of 10%) LOL!
3, Choir get a bronze (at least!) for SYF
4, GET A 4E1 CLASS-TEE !
5, Enjoy my last year in school!
6, many many Marshall/Elmz/choir gathering
7, be happier, healthier & richer :P

I believe I can, and i will :P
(probably should suggest this as the class quote/phrase/motto/mission/vision. Whatever!)

Anyways today!
preparation for CCA fair/our choir booth.
super duper funny!
I love my choirmates/juniors la!
was practically "having colouring lesson" colour colour colour the posters
and snatching each other's (between CCAs) teritory over the walls to paste poster. lol!
And the part where Qin Yi fall, and everybody laughing. Lol, sorry!
finished around 5 plus, slacked at canteen with SY, don't feel like going home.
watching the UG groups having their CCA, decided to do homework.
Ended up waiting for friends to come back from poly open house.

No comments: